Salaire : Selon l'expérience (n'hésitez pas à consulter à ce sujet)
Pays : France
Ville : Paris
Date : 1/02/2014
The IT Global Support Manager is responsible for ensuring the effective and timely IT support and problem resolution in several central administrative units and/or plants departments . This position supervises a team of IT staff providing end-user IT support, responding to and resolving both complex and routine service requests related to hardware and software. The IT Global Support Manager provides technical and business leadership, guidance and support to the team, oversight of the team’s work queues, and manages the daily activities of staff. This position interacts and consults with client units and departments to manage client satisfaction. S/he also assists with delivery of IT support to other units of IT and the coordination of IT field support. This position requires a strong professional commitment to the success of the customer along with a comprehensive understanding of how to enable that success through information technology and business management.
The IT Global Support Manager provides technical and business leadership, guidance and support to the team, oversight of the team’s work queues, and manages the daily activities of staff. This position interacts and consults with client units and departments to manage client satisfaction. S/he also assists with delivery of IT support to other units of IT and the coordination of IT field support. This position requires a strong professional commitment to the success of the customer along with a comprehensive understanding of how to enable that success through information technology and business management. The position can based in France or Spain or Italy.
– Plan and manage the delivery of IT support services for end-users in several areas of the business and
departments. Include oversight of the central Help Desk. Analyze and update network and desktop
documentation to maintain 100% accuracy.
– Establish and maintain incident response processes. Monitor work queues, priorities and problem resolution and
prepare management reports. Maintain online documentation including both self-help information (for our
customers) and internal documentation (for Service Desk staff).
– Strategize and lead through the implementation of tools and processes to support the entire computing
lifecycle, and its continued standardization. Focus on innovative and secure mass deployment techniques while
continuing to ensure client intimacy and the unique requirements of each department or area. Plan and
manage projects (large-scale and/or complex work being done by employees).
– Develop, build, and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing clients. Function as primary contact for client organizations, and partner with them to deliver IT solutions. Set and review service expectations with clients on a regular basis. Establish customer service standards and processes for the
delivery of services (including Service Level Agreements, daily workflows and troubleshooting procedures).
Resolve issues escalated from clients or staff.
– Directly supervise IT Field Support staff (internal and external). Manage team to effectively solve business
problems and provide excellent client service. Manage performance of IT staff through performance profiles,
based on business goals and skills assessments. Provide performance metrics to staff and hold them
accountable for team and individual performance. Coach the members of the team, providing regular feedback
– Collaborate with other IT groups as well as IT support staff in other units/departments. Ensure efficient and
effective coordination of services.
– Ability to set up an external support and management of worldwide perimeter (proven with previous job
– Proven ability to plan effectively and to manage/supervise projects, and work queues.
– Proven ability to escalate, identify, prioritize, and innovate; in order to resolve issues quickly, and make
decisions that meet objectives, in a collaborative culture.
– Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, plan, and support a functionally organized, technically oriented
environment, with staff working on a wide variety of technical activities. Ability to work independently and
exercise sound judgment in managing a diverse technical staff.
– Planning and deployment of technical support, technical resources and complex projects that scale to a very
large user community.
– Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities and high-stress situations, including upset or angry
– Ability to work in cross-functional, geographically-dispersed / virtual teams to provide support and business
– Ability to independently plan/organize work, manage priorities, and utilize available resources to complete
quality work within time constraints.
– Exceptional customer relationship skills, consensus building skills, and ability to establish effective working
relationships in a diverse and distributed organization; flexible in adapting to clients’ changing needs. Ability to
resolve issues of cross-organizational escalation or lines of responsibility; ability to anticipate impact on clients
and other stakeholders. Overall superior customer service attitude.
– Good analytical skills
– Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills to interface with business customers on a daily basis as well as
related to project work.
– Good presentation skills with experience
Experience, Education and Language Skills
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
– + 4 years of experience in this role – Experience in working with client business processes
– Experience in working with the technology industry and technology architecture
– Experience in working for an Automotive Business company is a plus. Thorough generalist knowledge of various IT areas (computer support, networking, security, etc.) and methods used in those areas.
– Mandatory good knowledge of English language both written and spoken (most of internal customers are international)
– Fluent in Spanish and French. Portuguese is a plus.
– Availability to travel up to 70%
– Some off shift work will be necessary to support project implementation, application changes and/or conversions that are required to be done during hours that do impact normal business operation. Typically these are scheduled at night and/or weekends.
– Knowledge of and commitment to best practices in delivering IT support and professional consulting services.