Salaire : 45-60 K€ +10%
Pays : Paris - IDF
Date : 11/06/2013
Our client is an SAP End User leader in its industry.
POSTE POURVU AU 01/09/2013, transmettez-nous une candidature spontanée pour un poste similaire.
– Business Assistance
– You will be closely involved in supporting and other corporate applications including Salesforce.com, Service Management and Inventory Systems.
– Participate and contribute to realize effective & efficient business processes and well-versed in requirements gathering for new application development and enhancements.
– You will be responsible for ensuring the needs of your customer. You will set them appropriately so that they remain in line with strategic and your management’s objective.
To candidate must be able to:
– Design functional technical specifications.
– Design and improve interfaces between applications.
– Ensure the reusability of solutions
– Analyze technical impacts of changes in the application environment.
– Execute all incident management activities (receive, analyze, solve or escalate incidents) concerning the 2nd-level-support and update the documentation/ knowledge database.
– Propose requests for change and initiate appropriate procedures.
You have :
– At least 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst on SAP Systems.
– Good analytical skills and strong planning organization capabilities.
– Deep understanding of SAP SD, MM and WM. English and French fluent written and spoken
Great to have:
– Degree level education
– Knowledge of ITIL process framework highly desirable.
– Project management
– ABAP Debugging & Programming
Alexandre Bonin (Director)