Salaire : Attractif + variable (N'hésitez pas à nous consulter à ce sujet)
Date : 10/03/2014
Our client is an european manufacturer.
We are looking for a SAP Service Delivery Manager who will effectively provide a long-term custodial relationship delivering post implementation application support, application enhancement and application evolution for a customer’s SAP footprint.
The SAP Service Delivery Manager helps internal “customers” address resource and skill shortfalls while optimizing flexibility, service quality, and savings. S/he embraces the key support phases of an application’s life cycle and delivers services based on the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) model which has been extensively enhanced with SAP best practices. Holding this position, supports each phase with a package of professional services, tailored to meet each client’s needs.
She/he is able to widespread deal with SAP RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflow) holding a real strong sense of customer service and priority constraints mitigation.
– Manage overall SAP Functional activities of a large-scale SAP AMS support, coordinating and supporting multiple diverse SAP users across the different world regions.
– Define an Incident Management procedure, Ticketing Tool configuration able to support internal and external stakeholders of SAP AMS processes.
– Drive the management and resolution of SAP client incidents and enhancements.
– Develop and manage functional delivery, defining and monitoring deadlines and interdependencies across multiple initiatives.
– Set, control and manage scope of SAP core template enhancements.
– Define deliverables and milestones, in agreement with the external SDM partner manager.
– Communicate status and vision to client management and stakeholders, interacting directly with SAP AMS External Manager and SAP Technical Lead/Manager.
– Create & present status reports to head of SAP.
– Coordinate functional and technical team’s project and activities (internal and external).
– Manage SAP AMS functional team consisting of diverse skill sets including ERP (FICO, SD, MM, PP, BW etc.), GTS, SCM, and CRM.
– Act as individual responsible for the success and rapid resolution of functional SAP AMS issues.
Experience, Education and Language skills
+10 years’ experience (at least 5 years as SAP SDM) in a complex global organization, with an extensive SAP (ERP; BI, SRM, Etc.) solution deployed across several countries and regions is required.
Experience in full project life cycle SAP implementations including blueprinting, design of the data warehouse architecture, data structure and report development, testing, end user training and post implementation support is required.
Experience in Solution Management is a plus.
Experience working for an Automotive Business company is a plus.
Knowledge of core SAP ECC 6.0 Modules (SD, MM, NewGL, FICO, PP, and QM) with focus on Supply Chain.
SAP ERP background and knowledge is required.
Understanding and use of SDLC methodology good practice is required.
ITIL/COBIT/SixSigma knowledge a plus. Preferable certified in one of the field listed above
Mandatory good knowledge of English language both written and spoken
Fluent in at least one of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese
Pour postuler, utilisez le formulaire ou transmettez directement votre candidature au gestionnaire de l’offre par email (CV seul en anglais et au format Word). Réponse dans la 1/2 journée.
Alexandre BONIN : Mail. email@example.com (Renseignements complémentaires au 01 75 43 55 92)