Salaire : Salaire attractif + bonus
Ville : PARIS
Date : 4/10/2013
We are looking for a Manager to lead the SAP PP functional stream and collaborate on the development of our global Supply-chain offer.
At first, you will be in charge of a global roll-out for a global worldwide program in E&U sector from gap analysis to go live.
POSTE POURVU AU 28/11/2013
You will have to :
– lead the build-up of the solution (planning, follow up…)
– interface with business key-users
– coordinate with offshore experts on SAP PP domain.
We are looking for a Manager for leading our customer project with atleast 8 years of experience in SAP implementation of global worldwide program.
The role is based in Paris, France.
Initially must have worked as a Logistic consultant (PP)
Key Responsibilties :
Project management (planning, follow up, P&L management)
Functional SAP knowledge (PP )
International project in E&U sector
Skills & Experience :
Project management on an international level (10 years minimum)
Any additional language is welcome especially Dutch
– Functional SAP knowledge (PP) as a logistic consultant
– SAP implementation of PP
– International level (at least 8 years minimum)
– Leadership / Communication
– Offshore experience
– French, English professional efficiency
– Offshore experience is a plus
– French and English on a professional efficiency.
Attractive salary (Base + bonus)
Pour postuler utilisez le formulaire ou transmettez votre CV seul (format Word) à firstname.lastname@example.org ou pour plus de renseignements contactez Alexandre Bonin par email ou tel au 01.75.43.55.92