Salaire : 60-65 K€
Ville : Paris
Date : 26/07/2016
Our client is an international company 1rst european leader et number 2 in the world in his sector.
We’re looking for an IT Domain Manager (focus on Sharepoint, Citrix, It Tools, AD (Active Directory )
ACTIVITY & DUTIES
He manages and drives the provider in charge of the operation in order to ensure the SLA defined on his domain. He coordinates the providers activities of his domain, in such a way as to guarantee the optimum running of production units (scheduling, organization, deadlines, standards,…). He is responsible for the security and service quality levels, in compliance with user expectations.
IT production and maintenance:
· Manages and monitors the provider activities who is in charge of the supervision of the production: controls, system engineering and operations
· Manages and monitors the provider activities who is in charge of the maintenance of hardware, operational and basic applications, and optimization of IT resources
Quality and security:
· Manages and monitors the provider activities who is in charge of the monitoring of the reliability of the system, the security of data
· If necessary, defines emergency plans Implements emergency and backup plans with the provider
· Manages and monitors the provider activities who is in charge of the coordination of the completion of IT processes under conditions which best promote quality, delivery and cost
Eases components integration:
· Develops continuously an excellent knowledge of the IS/IT architecture in its domain of responsibility
· Advises project leaders (primarily) on many topics such as the better way to integrate a new component into the current architecture, the potential impacts of a change, etc.
· Maintains related documentations up to date
· Organizes the communication in case of abnormal situations, distribution of information necessary to the customers (Management, IS project manager, business, user, …)
· Ensures that the provider makes recommendations(from a technical, economic and budgetary point of view):
o to ensure the suitable technical maintenance of production resources and assists him if necessary
o to anticipate technological developments and their impact on the sizing of production
Monitors service contract
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITY
· Ability to manage and challenge the provider
· Ability to advise the customers (Management, IS project manager, business, user, …) on sustainable alternatives
· Ability to Programme the schedule of operational tasks
· Ability to make choices and give instructions,
· Ability to manage and supervise relationships within the team
· Ability to plan and to establish team objectives and outputs and documents results
· Ability to manage the risk and define appropriate actions required to limit the risk exposure
· Ability to define, deploy and control the management of the information systems in line with business imperatives
· Baccalaureate +5 years
10 to 15 years of experiences on this kind of activity spread across specific IT fields (depending on the IT field of the domain manager)
Fluent in English & French.
Pour postuler, transmettez nous un CV actualisé au format Word, (Français ou anglais). N’hésitez pas à nous contacter directement par email ou téléphone pour tout complément d’information.
Contact : Alexandre Bonin
Tel. 01 75 43 55 92