Salaire : 100-120K CH
Pays : Suisse
Ville : Lausanne
Date : 25/07/2013
Our client is an industrial company based at Lausanne (Switzerland)
Provide advanced expertise for all subjects related to workstation global configuration and related services (staging, application management, troubleshooting, reporting and patching) and contribute to define global standards for workstation applicable worldwide.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide advanced support and troubleshooting on workstation platforms (Windows XP, 7) from build phase (OSD processes) until removal phase (worldwide scope).
• Provide technical leadership on workstation platform design improvements.
• Participate to definition and execution of projects related to workstation platforms.
• Participate to global standard definitions for end user devices.
• Use and promote usage of operational and support procedures
Experience & required skills:
5+ year advanced support experience (troubleshooting) on Microsoft Operating System including more than one year for Vista/Windows 7 in a deployment of several hundred machines within an international organization.
MCSE/MCITP Certification or similar
• Previous experience on environment using SCCM2007/2012 software distribution tool (1+ year).
• Previous experience on building process at large scale and tools for MS platforms (MDT/BDD integration, ZTI model, advanced management based on GPO/GPP)
• Experience in organizations using ITIL support processes
• Fluent in English and French
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in IT Supports and Networks
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent knowledge of English
Salary : 100-120K CH