Pays : Suisse
Ville : Lausanne
Date : 24/07/2013
Our client is an industrial company based at Lausanne (Switzerland)
To strengthen their technical team at global level we are looking for an :
IT SCCM Workstation Expert
Provide advanced expertise for all subjects related to operating system deployment and software distribution for workstations on an international, multi-sites organization.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties :
• Provide advanced support and troubleshooting on SCCM software distribution Infrastructures (worldwide scope) and agents.
• Provide advanced support and troubleshooting OS deployment for workstation platforms
• Able to troubleshoot on Windows XP, 7 OS.
• Provide technical leadership on workstation platform design improvements.
• Participate to global standard definitions for end user devices.
• Use and promote usage of operational and support procedures
Experience & required skills :
3+ year advanced experience on SCCM 2007/2012 software distribution tool in a deployment of several hundred machines within an international organization including monitoring of the infrastructure.
1+ year support experience (troubleshooting) on Microsoft Operating System Vista/Windows 7.
1+ year previous experience in packaging of applications (App-V, MSI) for XP/vista/7
MCSE/MCITP Certifications or similar
• Previous experience on building process at large scale and tools for MS platforms (MDT/BDD integration, ZTI model)
• Experience in organizations using ITIL support processes
• Fluent in English
Your Profile :
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in IT Supports and Networks
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to engender positive and reliable work attitude when confronting with high pressure business situations
• Customer oriented
Salary : 100-120K CH