Salaire : 60-65K€ + 10%
Ville : Paris-IDF
Date : 2/12/2014
For our client a Leading global supplier industrial industry, together with our IT Department we are progressively implementing at worldwide level a set of projects and services to strengthen the technological support on business operability, within the Group Program.
We are looking for a SAP Production & Quality Business Process Specialist who will significantly participate to the creation and reinforcement of the SAP Production processes (design & building) and of the related support services.
The SAP Production BP Specialist will autonomously design and build the SAP Production flows (Production Planning, MRP, shop floor management) and Quality Management flows (Vendor, Production and Customers), inside the SAPprogram, in collaboration with SAP Logistic & Production BP Team Leader.
Moreover s/he will deploy SAP PP-QM modules, according to our ‘internal/external customers’ requirements, in all the countries involved in SAP project scope.
Supported with his/her strong knowledge of the typical production processes of the Automotive/Manufacturing sector (discrete make to order or repetitive production) s/he is will work in collaboration with Logistic Execution Experts and Sales and Distribution Team.
• Manage Production & Quality domains: schedule and deliverables.
• Be responsible for designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining Production & Quality (PP-QM) integration solutions.
• Identify critical data management and best practice for Production Domain.
• Ensure existing standards are adopted and adhered to SAP project and SAP Production & Quality AMS services.
• Promote and ensure use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools for Production & Quality Domains, both for SAP project and AMS services.
• Is familiar with Production and Quality processes, SCM end to end process, Long Term Production Planning, Demand Management, MRP, Production execution processes and integration with quality management, for a typical Industrial/Automotive Sector company.
• Perfectly manages SAP PP and QM Modules (Production Planning and Quality Management) and knows the integration with Production Module and SAP MM-WM Modules (integration part between Material Management, Warehouse Management, Handling Unit Management), in term of customizing, data model and end to end design solution.
• Production & Quality Reporting and Production & Quality KPI Knowledge is required
• Has proven ability to work in a complex, multi-layered and multinational organization
• Is able to work in cross-functional, geographically-dispersed, virtual teams.
• Shows a high level of drive to results.
Experience, Education and Language Skills
• 5-10 years’ experience SAP ERP deployment is required.
• Experience in SAP IDOC integration (with EDI and other tool), or other tool like guns or radio frequency mobile tool for warehouse management is required.
• Experience in full project life cycle SAP implementations including blueprinting, design and build, data migration, testing, end user training and post implementation support is required.
• Experience in working for an Automotive Business company is highly preferred.
• ABAP Programming experience is a plus.
• Experience in Solution Manager is a plus.
• Mandatory good knowledge of English language both written and spoken.
• Fluent in at least one of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese.
• Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Minimum Education preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
• 25 % Travelling. Salary 55-65K€ + 10 % Bonus
Pour postuler : Utilisez le formulaire ou transmettez directement votre candidature au gestionnaire de l’offre par email (CV seul au format Word SVP).
Contact : Alexandre BONIN : Mail. firstname.lastname@example.org (Renseignements complémentaires au 01 75 43 55 92)