Salaire : 60-65K€ + variable
Pays : Proche Versailles
Ville : Versailles
Date : 5/08/2014
Leading global supplier of original parts for the manufacture industry, together with our IT Department we are progressively implementing at worldwide level a set of projects and services to strengthen the technological support on business operability, within the ERP Group Program.
We are looking for a SAP Quality Management Specialist who will significantly participate to the creation and reinforcement of the SAP Production processes (design & building) and of the related support services.
The SAP Quality BP Specialist will autonomously design and build the Quality Management flows (Vendor, Production and Customers), inside the SAP program, in collaboration with SAP Logistic & Production BP Team Leader.
Moreover s/he will deploy SAP QM modules, according to our ‘internal/external customers’ requirements, in all the countries involved in SAP project scope.
Supported with his/her strong knowledge of the typical production processes of the Manufacturing sector (discrete make to order or repetitive production) s/he is will work in collaboration with Logistic Execution Experts and Sales and Distribution Team.
• Manage SAP Quality domains: schedule and deliverables.
• Be responsible for designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining Quality (QM) integration solutions.
• Identify critical data management and best practice for Production Domain.
• Ensure existing standards are adopted and adhered to SAP project and SAP Quality AMS services.
• Promote and ensure use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools forQuality Domains, both for SAP project and AMS services.
• Is familiar with Production and Quality processes, SCM end to end process, Long Term Production Planning, Demand Management, MRP, Production execution processes and integration with quality management, for a typical Industrial Sector company.
• Perfectly manages SAP QM Modules (Production Planning and Quality Management) and knows the integration with Production Module and SAP MM-WM-PP Modules (integration part between Material Management, Warehouse Management, Handling Unit Management, Production Planning), in term of customizing, data model and end to end design solution.
• Production & Quality Reporting and Production & Quality KPI Knowledge is required
• Has proven ability to work in a complex, multi-layered and multinational organization
• Is able to work in cross-functional, geographically-dispersed, virtual teams.
• Shows a high level of drive to results.
• Shows a strong sense of customer service to gather requirements and to understand the business needs in an industrial context
• Good Verbal & Written Communication Skills to interface with business customers on a daily basis as well as on issues related to project work.
• Good presentation skills supported by experiences on workshops to facilitate continuous improvement.
Experience, Education and Language Skills
• 5-10 years’ experience SAP ERP deployment is required.
• Experience in SAP IDOC integration (with EDI and other tool), or other tool like guns or radio frequency mobile tool for warehouse management is required.
• Experience in full project life cycle SAP implementations including blueprinting, design and build, data migration, testing, end user training and post implementation support is required.
• ABAP Programming experience is a plus.
• Experience in Solution Manager is a plus.
• Mandatory good knowledge of English language both written and spoken.
• Fluent in at least one of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese.
• Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Minimum Education preferred: Bachelor’s Degree.
• Travelling required. (25%)